5 Reasons to Visit WeatherWorks at SIMA!
Snow is always on our mind despite the longer days and increasingly hotter temperature. Preparations are now underway for WeatherWorks and 1,200 other snow and ice professionals attending the 19th Annual SIMA Symposium from June 22-24 at the Convention Center in Providence, RI. Whether your business is directly involved or is affected by snow removal services, we encourage you to attend the show later this month! Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with peers through educational sessions, small groups and even discover valuable services, equipment and materials available in the snow and ice industry.
This will also be your chance to meet some of the meteorologists at the WeatherWorks. Whether it is at our trade show booth # 421, one of the organized events like the Welcome Reception or just meeting up at one of the local restaurants / bars in Providence, it is one of our favorite shows and we look forward to seeing you.
Are you looking for a competitive edge or wish you could increase your bottom line this winter? Maybe you need help with data to support your pre-season bids? Still on the fence about upgrading to our Storm Alert service?
Here are the top 5 reasons to visit us at this year’s SIMA Symposium:
1. It is 30th Anniversary of WeatherWorks! As we celebrate 30 years of providing exceptional services to the snow and ice industry, we will provide special discounts, promotions and a variety of giveaways during the show. Be the closest to guess the number of snowflake gummies in a jar and win a prize!
2. Learn how to stay ahead of your competition before the winter begins! See how WeatherWorks Snowtistics™ service will allow you to increase profits, produce more accurate and scientific bids. We can supply you with the most reliable climatological data to help land all your contracts for the upcoming winter.
3. See some on-site live demos at our booth #421. Take a tour of our nation’s most trusted Certified Snowfall Totals™ service. Learn some of the new features available to you like saved searches, customize your own cumulative totals, view thresholds, create sub users and easier print functions.
4. Come experience the WeatherWorks Difference. Learn how our “expert advantage” service is different than what you may utilize online, your local news channel, phone app or even a competitor. Whether it is our daily forecasts, storm alert service or Long Range Winter Risk™, we are passionate about what we do and understand the various needs of our clients.
5. Refer a friend to our service! If you are attending the show with some colleagues that do not currently use our service, we encourage you to bring them along. Receive a nice discount on your annual renewal for each friend that signs up.
Brief Overview of the 19th Annual SIMA Symposium
Where: Providence, RI at the Rhode Island Convention Center
When: June 22nd-24th
WeatherWorks Booth #421