Landscape companies are confronted with a number of daily weather related decisions. Is is going to rain, when and how much? Will the wind prohibit the spraying of pesticides? Will the dry spell continue long enough to consider irrigation? WeatherWorks seasonal and year round services are supported with unlimited live 24/7 telephone consultation for weather updates as well as text message alerts. Whether you are on a landscaping job in the warm season or performing snow removal in the winter, our custom services will help you to better plan your operations and adhere to your client expectations.
WorkSite Forecasts (Warm Season)
Worksite forecasts will allow you to plan around any landscaping job so that you always know the best time to work outdoors, schedule crews, and even halt operations. Best of all, our WorkSite Location Manager can be updated as frequently as you like and our forecasts will travel with you to your worksite(s). Don't prepare your work day with an inaccurate forecast! WorkSite Forecasts take the uncertainty out of the forecast and provide you with specifics so that you can always schedule accordingly.
- Daily forecasts with detailed precipitation details
- Long range forecasts for planning and budgeting
- Text message alerts for incoming precipitation
- Live consulation with a meteorologist
Winter Storm Alert Service
Maintain your competitive edge and service your clients with a high level of confidence this winter! Our Premier Storm Alert Service is customized for your specific locations and will keep you ahead of the storm so that you are able to service all your clients in a timely manner. Storm Alerts will provide you with the details on timing, accumulation confidence, intensity, effect of temperature on grounf conditions and more. Whether we anticipate a dusting or more than a foot of snow, our zero tolerance alerts will keep you updated 24 hours a day!
- Email, fax, web page alerts
- "Heads up" Notification prior to the anticipated arrival of the storm
- 24/7 live telephone consultation for up to the minute weather updates
- Certified Snowfall Totals for post storm invoice support
- Past weather reports and historical weather data
- Acess to real-time online weather data: HD Radar, current conditions, watches and warnings, etc.