** Call now (1-800) - 427 - 3456 to speak to an expert Forensic Meteorologist **
The Forensic weather expert Meteorologists at WeatherWorks can assist in all matters of Forensic Meteorology and weather litigation. Consultation can be as simple as answering a quick question regarding a prior weather related incident, or as involved as preparing a comprehensive and site-specific analysis of the past weather events affecting your case.
30+ Years Weather Experience and Expertise:
Leading our staff of weather expert Forensic Meteorologists are Frank Lombardo and Thomas M. Else, both of whom have received the distinguished and nationally recognized Certified Consulting Meteorologist (CCM) designation by the American Meteorological Society. Weather Works has worked on more than 1000 cases nationally, providing certified past weather reports, certified weather data, weather expert courtroom testimony, review of adversarial expert reports, site inspections, and more.
Rely on WeatherWorks "Your Weather Experts"
- 30+ years weather experience
- Superior investigation at reasonable rates
- Free initial telephone consultation
- In-house database of past weather data
- The ability to get certified past weather data and weather records
- Fast turn around
- Weather expert courtroom testimony
- On-site inspections
- Review of adversarial reports
Questions our forensic weather experts can answer
- What were the exact weather conditions at the time of the incident?
- What were prior weather conditions?
- Was there sufficient or reasonable notice?
- Were contract specs met by snow plowing contractor?
- Did snow melt then refreeze?
- How windy was it?
- What was the snow depth and weight of snow?
- How long did the heat wave last?
- Was the flood forecast?
- What was the lighting condition? How about sunrise – sunset times?
- Was there lightning?
- Were de-icing chemicals effective?
- Was it a 100 year storm or a common occurrence?
Please see our Certified Past Weather Reports page for additional information.