Motion Picture & Film Production
Lights, Camera, Weather!
Keeping productions safe, in budget and more efficient!
Eliminate the stresses and uncertainty of weather by relying on the expert meteorologists from WeatherWorks for your next outdoor production shoot. Maximize your time, save money and schedule your shoots more effectively around our site-specific weather forecasts. WeatherWorks works with all facets of the production industry across the United States and World Wide. We have worked with a variety of motion picture companies, commercial, print and television series doing shoots in a number of microclimates from Los Angeles to New York City in addition to locations like the Bahamas, Virgin Gorda, Santa Fe, NM and Breckenridge, CO.
- Detailed site specific weather forecasts (Updated as often as required)
- Unlimited 24/7 telephone consultation with a meteorologist for up to the second on-site support
- Optional text message alerts during shoot days
- Long range planning forecasts
- Climate studies for unfamiliar locations
Our forecasts include all of the following:
- Description of the weather pattern
- Incremental time breakdown of weather conditions
- Precipitation Details (Expected times, duration, intensity)
- Cloud cover
- Wind direction, speed
- Sunrise / sunset
- Marine forecasts (if required)
Request Service today and have your job setup in only minutes!